Traditional House Cutaway – Full Basement
By far our most popular 3d house cutaway on the market! This 3d traditional house cutaway rendering provides a classic look for most regions of the country. With so many different details, this house cutaway illustrates construction details including exterior wall assembly with 2×6 walls with osb sheathing, weather resistive barrier, shake shingle siding, stone veneer wainscot with cap, and flashing.
- The roof is engineered with trusses at 24″ o.c. with batt insulation, osb sheathing, roof underlayment, and tile shingles.
- The foundation is a 9′ wall with footings, water proofing, rigid insulation, and perimeter drain. Exterior also provides a front porch with 3-car garage, trellis, and landscaping.
- The rear of the homes features a deck with railing, air-condensing unit, and landscaping.
- The interior of the home has three floors.
- The main floor rooms include kitchen, living, and dining.
- The upper floor is the master bedroom and bathroom
- The basement includes laundry and utility.
- All spaces are detailed with real life furniture, fixtures, and equipment, providing a range of specifications and context to many different products and services in the AEC Industry.
Make your cutaway interactive. Learn More
5000 x 2441 | 72dpi | .jpg format
© 2017, Scorp as Visualize Graphics, Inc
Upon order completion you’ll receive an email with a link to directly download the image. Download links are valid for 30 days from purchase date. Download unlimited times within the 30-day download period. After 30 days the download link will no longer be valid.
License & Terms of Service
What type of license is this? Visualize Graphics hereby grants to you a royalty-free license to use content in accordance with the terms of this license. "Royalty-free" means that the license fee is paid once and there is no need to pay additional royalties if the content is re-used. Royalty-free content is licensed for unlimited, perpetual use, and pricing is set and paid at the time the content is provided to you.
Please read our complete License & Terms of Service here.